Critical Care nursing is the field of nursing with a focus on the care of the critically ill and hemodynamically unstable patients. Critical care nurses work in variety of departments including the Emergency departments and Intensive Care Units, and are most pivotal members of the health care system. Critical care nurses society is established to strengthen this force.
Critical Care Nurses Society is an association of Critical Care Nurses who are charged with the responsibility of caring for acutely and critically ill patients. The society is dedicated to providing the members with the knowledge and resources necessary to provide optimal care to critically ill patients.
CCNS is an oasis for Critical care nurses who want to step up their involvement and make a difference for themselves and their profession. We in India got the society registered on 21 December 2011.
Critical Care Nurses Society is here to provide opportunities and services to our members which support personal and professional development and promote the art and science of critical care nursing.
The Critical Care Nurses Society is an Organization dedicated to the promotion of excellence in the provision and delivery of critical care nursing through mutual support, education and research and multidisciplinary collaboration.
AIMS: The society aims at:
- Society Promoting academic and scientific activity in the field of critical care nursing
- Encouraging research in the field of critical care nursing
- Organizing continuing nursing education and training programs, meetings and conferences in critical care nursing
- Publishing scientific papers, journals, monographs and text books aimed at upgrading knowledge and skill
- Seeking affiliation with national and international associations and societies or similar bodies to achieve the objectives of the society